- I waited patiently for the Lord; And He inclined to me and heard my cry. He brought me up out of the pit of destruction, out of the miry clay, And He set my feet upon a rock making my footsteps firm. He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God; Many will see and fear And will trust in the Lord. (Psalm 40:1-3)
2. God is greater than your fears.
- The Lord is my light and my salvation; Whom shall I fear? The Lord is the defense of my life; Whom shall I dread? (Psalm 27:1)
- Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful. (John 14:27)
3. God really does care for you.
- Are not two sparrows sold for a cent? And yet not one of them will fall to the ground apart from your Father. 30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered. (Matthew 10:29-30)
- Casting all your anxiety on Him; because he cares for you (1 Peter 5:7)
4. God understands your pain and suffering.
- For we do not have a high priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses. (Hebrews 4:15)
- I have surely seen the affliction of My people who are in Egypt, and have given heed to their cry because of their taskmasters, for I am aware of their sufferings. (Exodus 3:7)
5. God is with you.
- The Lord is the one who goes ahead of you; He will be with you. He will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed. (Deuteronomy 31:18)
- For I am the Lord your God, who upholds your right hand,Who says to you, ‘Do not fear, I will help you.’ (Isaiah 41:13)
- I will never desert you, nor will I ever forsake you (Hebrews 13:5)
6. God is truly in control.
- For we do not want you to be unaware, brethren, of our affliction which came to us Asia, that we were burdened excessively, beyond our strength, so that we despaired even of life; indeed, we had the sentence of death within ourselves so that we would not trust in ourselves, but in God who raises the dead. (2 Corinthians 1:8-9)
- God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change And though the mountains slip into the heart of the sea; Though its waters roar and foam,Though the mountains quake at its swelling pride. (Psalm 46:1-3,7)
7. God has not given up on you.
- For I know the plans that I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope. (Jeremiah 29:11)
Posted by Caleb